Precision Attenuator for Hard X-Rays (ABS-300)
ADC has licensed and is offering a Precision Attenuator for Hard X-Rays (ABS-300) that was developed over many years at the synchrotron radiation source PETRA III at DESY. This system will provide the ability for scientists to reduce the incident x-ray flux to any desired value.
- 12 Foil carriers, 2.1cm x 2.1cm square aperture (20 mm x 15 mm effective aperture)
- Foil carriers can be loaded with other items of similar size such as photodiodes
- Foils can easily be exchanged for others of different metal and thickness, including calibration foils
- Low power electrically controlled
- Easy filter/absorber changes (using pressurized air: 3 – 8 bar), speed is adjustable